Pages

Tuesday 12 July 2022

Yule Log Chloe

Hi Everyone

Here I am sharing another inspiration for the Pink Gem Etsy Shop 


We are not having a colouring challenge this month but we are celebrating Christmas in July over in the Friends of Pink Gem Facebook Group.

To be in with a chance of winning a voucher to the store all you need to do is upload a Christmas Project using any PG Christmas Image/Card Kit.  Your project can be new or even an older one.  We don't mind we just hope you can come on over and play along with us

I have uploaded several old projects but I have also created this new one.

The image is called Yule Log Chloe and I have coloured her and her snowy scene using Copics.  I created the clouds using a Cloud Die and Memento Dew Drop Inks. The sentiment is a digi stamp from Conie Fong Art.  I added a touch of Diamond Sparkles Glitter to the snowflakes but not sure you can see it in the photos.

I created this tag using a Crealies Tag Die and then added some ribbon and twine.
 
I would like to enter this tag into the following Challenges 




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

I would just like to remind all my crafty friends out there to come on over and join the Pink Gem Facebook Group  You will see lots of inspiration over there and see the New Releases as they arrive in the shop! 

Hope to see you again soon

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon