Pages

Sunday 10 July 2022

Carol Singing Tag

 Hi Everyone

Here is my DT project this week for Last Minute Manda 
 

I have used the Christmas Carols Set and coloured this scene using Copics and a White Gel Pen  The sentiment is a digi stamp from Conie Fong

I used my new Layered Tag die that I bought this week its from a Company called Crealies.  They do some really fabulous dies
 
I saw on a friends blog that she had made a tag and did a bit of an unusual ribbon arrangement so I asked her if I could borrow it and recreate it. I am not usually very adventurous with the ribbon I just use one piece but I like this so might do a few like this!  Thank you Pam Shumacher for the inspiration

I would like to enter this Tag into the following Challenges
 



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this tag with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

9 comments:

  1. Cute and festive tag, Lisa! Beautifully colored. Thank you for sharing your holiday tag with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Hope you will join us again. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Beautiful and cute tag. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely Christmas tag Ribbon looks great Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely Christmas tag and thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant Lisa so cute and thanks for sharing at crafty Catz this week

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable tag!!! Sweet image!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LIL PATCH OF CRAFTY FRIENDS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute and festive, a lovely holiday tag. Thank you for playing along with Jan's Digital Stamps challenge! ~Rebekah, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thats a gorgeous tag,..
    Thank you for joining HLS dies challenge
    Swapna

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely tag. Thankyou for joining us at Aud Sentiments.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon