Pages

Sunday 31 July 2022

Tide Pool ATC

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
If you are not signed up to the Sweet November Newsletter you will kick yourself.  This months freebie was just soooo cute.  I had to colour her up and pop her on an ATC
 
She is called Tidepool Treasure and I have coloured her using Copics

 I would like to enter this ATC into the following Challenges
 
 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon
 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Lisa: I'm going to be one of your blog readers that will be kicking herself! This little girl is too cute! What an adorable little scene! Your coloring is fantastic! Thanks for linking to MTTC! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet thanks for joining colour crazy
    groetjes Josje Dt

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon