Pages

Tuesday 5 July 2022

CAS Santa

 Hi Everyone

Today is the start of this months challenge over at Unicorn Challenge Blog 


 
The theme for this month is Christmas in July and for my DT card I have used the Santa from the A Very Merrwee Christmas - Santa Bundle   The sentiment is a clear stamp from Circa Designs

I have coloured the image using Copics

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful CAS card featuring that cute Santa. Thank you for playing along at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Santa and I love the the verse. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card, and a fun great design for our challenge.… Many thanks for entering and hope to see you again soon. Good luck in the final draw.
    [aNNie proud Designer for Peace on Earth Christmas challenges
    https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous Santa card and sentiment! Thank you for joining our fun at Peace On earth!
    Diane POE DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon