Pages

Monday 18 July 2022

Tropical Flutterbees ATC Set

Hi Everyone


Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
For my DT project this time I made a set of ATC's featuring the new Tropical Flutterbees that were released a couple of weeks ago.  I just love them all so it was only fair I make a set using all of them
 
They are called Anani, Kiely, Ele, Ulani &Kanoa and you can find them in the store HERE 
 
 
I have coloured them using Copics and a white gel pen
 
If you have never tried working on something as small as this I would recommend it.  I love making these!
 
 I would like to enter these ATC's into the following Challenges
 
 



 
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share these ATC's with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 



 

 

6 comments:

  1. They're all so cute! You sure did a great job coloring, thanks for sharing with us at Four Seasons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Scrapbook type page, Lisa! Thank you for sharing your Houla page with us at Jan's Digi Blog CHallenge. Good Luck and Happy Crafting. Hope to see you again.
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG these are all just adorable! Great coloring! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute set of ATC's. Super coloring. Thanks for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Barbara DT member for { World Wide Open Design Team Challenge}

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful ATCs. Thank you for joining us, your participation is highly appreciated. This is DT Alka from The Creative Crafters Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon