Pages

Tuesday 5 July 2022

Black Belt Passed!

 Hi Everyone

Today is the start of this months challenge over at Daisy Chain Challenges 
 

The theme for this month is No Designer Paper and for my DT card I have used this Image called Karate Andy from Pink Gem Designs. 
 
I have coloured him using Copics
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon
 

4 comments:

  1. Such a handsome CAS card, Lisa! Thank you for sharing your beautifully colored card with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Hope you will join us again. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stamp, and your coloring is fantabulous, thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge, have a great day!

    Leanne DT Member/KCC
    Krafty Chicks Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and coloring! Glad you joined us at Jan's Digital Stamp Challenge! Donna T (design team)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and pretty CAS card, lovely job. Thank you for playing along with Jan's Digital Stamps challenge! ~Rebekah, DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon