Pages

Saturday 16 July 2022

Oops!

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 

Today is new release digi day!  I have made this card to showcase two of the new digis.  Penny and Mason Jar.  
 
She looks like she has got herself in a bit of a pickle and is trapped in the jar.  Thankfully her Butterfly Friends have come to the rescue.  The background is also made up of digis from the store.  I have used So Enchanting: Rainbow Background Builder  and Little Princesses: Meadow Pathway
 
I have coloured this scene using Copics and added Wink of Stella to her wings

 I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon
 

 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful work & thanks for sharing at crafty Catz this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card. Thank you for joining us, your participation is highly appreciated. This is DT Alka from The Creative Crafters Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon