Pages

Monday 15 April 2024

They Cloned Tyrone

Hi Everyone

I was so pleased to win a recent challenge at The Dream Factory and be invited to be this months Guest Designer 


When Rosi contacted me with the details of this challenge I was like OMG.  I have never heard of this movie, but you actually have a lot of scope for this theme as you can use anything more than once, so image, embellishment, pattern etc and you can really think outside the box.  I hope that you can get your thinking caps on and come and join in with us this month.

The Movie is called They Cloned Tyrone and this is the Movie Poster in case you want to use it for inspiration which is exactly what I did


I went for this Image called Zodiac Girl - Gemini from Sweet November Stamps as the twins image is just perfect for this theme

I coloured it up using Copics and the sentiment is a clear stamp from Woodware

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon


5 comments:

  1. A very beautiful and very unusual card. Perfect for the current topic. Thank you for supporting us as a guest designer at the dream factory this month. Gundi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image and perfect colouring- a clever take on your theme, well done!
    Thanks for sharing at Fab'n' funky.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors you used. Thank you for sharing this with us at 613 Avenue
    ~Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fantastic card
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a clever interpretation of the movie poster. Well done, Thanks for playing along at The Paper Funday Challenge. We hope you'll share again soon.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon