Pages

Tuesday 16 April 2024

April Showers Cow

 Hi Everyone

I have some very exciting news to share you with you!!!  I was asked by Amanda, Owner and Artist of Amanda Jayne Designs to join her Design Team.  I am beyond thrilled to have been asked and so here is my first DT project.


For this card I have used this image called April Showers Cow and coloured him up using Copics

I went with Pastel colours as that is the theme for this months challenge which you can enter in the Amanda Jayne Designs Facebook Group  In order to enter you just need to make a project using one of her cute images and then add it to the Challenge Post in the group

The verse is a clear stamp from Woodware


I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

11 comments:

  1. awww the cow is just too adorable and I love the way you colored him in. Thank you for submitting your wonderful creation with us at C4Galz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, rainy days are a part of life - that's for sure. Your cute little cow, however, seems to enjoy dancing in the rain. It's so beautiful to see her stepping in the puddle.
    Great colors in the picture and I love those color schemes you used. Even though it's raining, your card radiates some sunshine. Thanks for sharing with the current Critter Crazy Challenge.
    Hugs, Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the cow and that's an awesome sentiment,too!
    Thanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Galz
    Debbie - C4G DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorably cute, and congrats on your DT spot!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Simply Clean & Simple and The Sisterhood.
    Diane SCAS Co-Owner and TSH DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Simply Clean & Simple}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa talk about a cute card and image, love this happy card and colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so lovely, those pastel colours work so well!
    Love this!
    Jackie DT 613 Avenue Create

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing over at Simply Clean and Simple this month, hope to see you in future challenges.
    Elaine DT

    KraftiKards (my blog)
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Peace on Earth Christmas DT
    Simply Clean and Simple DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute image and total card. Great work. Thanks for linking up with us over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck, Jana DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card. Lovely image and colouring. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT https://avenue613.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card with a super cute image, thanks for playing aslong with us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute and I love your pastel colours. Thank you for sharing it with us at Critter Crazy Challenge.
    Anne - CCDT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon