Pages

Tuesday 23 April 2024

Flamingo with Gift

 Hi Everyone


Here is my latest DT card for Amanda Jayne Designs 




For this card I have used this recently released image called Flamingo Gift Digi Stamp and coloured her up using Copics and a White Gel Pen.  The Sentiment is a clear stamp from Sweet November Stamps

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges



Before I finish this post did you know that Amanda Jayne Designs has a Facebook Group?  You can see all the new digis as they are released and all the gorgeous DT projects too.  And if you like to enter challenges then there is a monthly one that you can play along in over there.  Hope you can come and join us!

Lastly, thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon








7 comments:

  1. A beautifully coloured adorable flamingos stamp,love the CAS layout thank you for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and pretty flamingo card!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B!
    Diane TB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Triple B}

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful CAS design! I love the square layout and that cute flamingo! 💖 Thanks so much for joining us this week at Krafty Chicks Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fantastic CAS card Lisa. The image is so much fun and your colouring is amazing. Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. An understated way to use pink, very clever with fantastic result. SO glad you shared your flamingo with us at Critter Crazy, CarolG.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa, it's so sweet! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog
    Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely colouring on your flamingo, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon