Pages

Friday 19 April 2024

Josies Pink Brella

 Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
We are just over halfway through the month and there are some lovely entries so far in the Anything Goes/Pink Challenge that is happening in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group and here is my Pink themed reminder for you

I have used Josies Brella Digi Stamp for my card and coloured her up using Copics

I used Distress Ink around the edges and the sentiment is a clear stamp from Lindsay Mason
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card Lisa. Thank you for joining in and sharing your creation with us over at <a href=" The Creative Crafters (creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com)</a>.
    ~ Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet "splash" of pink makes this a fab card!
    Jackie DT 613 Avenue Create

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet image and beautiful coloring! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Owner
    Sisterhood of Crafters
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card. Love the image and your card design. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT https://avenue613.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet sentiment - I love it. Really good colouring as well!
    Thank you for sharing your card in our challenge at Dream Valley.
    Sharon – Dream Valley Challenge Designer
    http://glittertastic.blogspot.com/ - Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet and cute is she? Your coloring is beautiful and the image is so adorable. We love seeing your work in our gallery at Sisterhood of Crafters, please play with us again! Hugs!
    Kristin SOC DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. you did a great job at coloring this fun an cute card. Someone will be lucky to get this! Thank you for sharing with us at Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet image. Lovely dainty card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon