Pages

Wednesday 24 April 2024

Gaming Life of a 12 Year Old

Hi Everyone

I am here to share with you the card I have made for my Youngest Son's Birthday which is on Friday this week!  He is a gamer like so many 12 year olds and so this image was totally perfect.  He is always saying "Gaming is my Life" when we tell him to go out and get some fresh air and get off the screen lol

You can find this digi image in the All Dressed Up store HERE 

I coloured it up using Copics and used some alphabet/number peel offs to add the 123 go to the TV screen

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful coloring, what a prefect image for an young boy (soon to be a teenager!) and for a CAS design. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a perfect card for a gamer! Love this image and your colouring is fab! A great CAS style card too! Thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Lisa … So perfect for those tech crazy boys and perfect colouring as always

    Thanks so much for joining us on the Passion for markers challenge…. 💗

    Love and crafty hugs from

    Wendy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is perfect for your boy! Love his sentiment, and your colouring is SO good! Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. a lovely card for your Son, the colouring is great, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card for a boy Lisa! Beautiful coloring. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Pearly Sparkles Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for
    http://pearlysparkleschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cutie little gamer!! Perfectly CAS and masculine...win! Thanks for playing along with our "clean & simple" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!
    Deb Horst, DT #C4G345

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love this card. The images, coloring and CAS look. Thanks for sharing over at Cardz 4 Guyz

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon