Pages

Friday 12 April 2024

Pink Sky at Night

Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
 
I am here with this weeks challenge reminder for the Anything Goes/Pink themed challenge that is happening now in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group

For my card I have used Digi Stamp Fairy Sleepover - Lacey and paired her up with the Toadstool Scene Builder Set

I coloured this scene using Copics.  The moon is a Tim Holtz Stencil
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a               comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon  





8 comments:

  1. How sweet this little fairy is and the pinks shades are such a pretty choice. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cute card. Thank you for joining the Hearts Quest Fantasy challenge. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Back to say agorgeous card
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT Penny's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet fairy card Lisa. Thanks for joining us at the Heats Quest Fantasy Challenge this month. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card Thanks for entering you card at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends
    Geweldig leuke kaart Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Lil Patch of Crafty Friends
    Creatieve Groetjes Claudia

    Mijn FB groep: Claudia's Kaartjes
    You tube:Claudia's Kaartjes
    Blog:Claudia's Kaartjes
    Challenge blogs:
    Girlz Creative Christmas 
    Girlz makes Guyz Cards
    Girlz creative crafts
    Creative sketchy girls

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card. The sleeping fairy is adorable on the toadstools.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore April Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect set of images and love the coloring, big moon is a perfect add. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Sheepski Designs and best of luck with your entry. Granne DT for https://sheepski-designschallenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon