Pages

Saturday 25 March 2023

Spring Scene Mirri

Hi Everyone


Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
I am here with another card using some of the new clear stamps

For this card I used Mirri and the log and other elements from the Little Moments Set
 
 I coloured this scene using Copics.  The clouds are made with a Distress Ink and Cloud Die
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

 


4 comments:

  1. Super cute springtime card, thanks so much for sharing with us at Four Seasons challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorably cute cute scene you have created, colored beautifully too!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons!
    Diane FS Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Four Seasons}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beyond adorable Lisa! Thanks for joining in the Spring and Easter fun with us over at Sweet Stampin'. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Lisa I love how you've hand drawn the trees and bushes, they really make you focus on the adorable SN Image,
    Thank you so much for joining us every week over at Crafty. Catz, your cards are works of art!
    Have a lovely week
    Hugs and Happy Crafting
    Bridget CCDT xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon