Pages

Sunday 12 March 2023

Mother's Day Owl

Hi Everyone

Here I am sharing another inspiration for the Pink Gem Etsy Shop 




For my DT card today I have used the recently released Magnolia Digi Stamp Set together with the Knitting Owl from the Busy Owls Digi Set  I added my own Happy Mother's Day Sentiment to the Circle Frame
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

 
 
 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

I would just like to remind all my crafty friends out there to come on over and join the Pink Gem Facebook Group  You will see lots of inspiration over there and see the New Releases as they arrive in the shop! 

Hope to see you again soon

 

7 comments:

  1. This is perfect and so nice with the blue thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, this is such a fun card, and yet, so beautifully elegant too! Love it! Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card and your colouring is perfect! A gorgeous image and I love your blue and brown colour combo too! Thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your wee owl with her knitting!! You have coloured it really well. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beauituflly CAS as always, Lisa.

    Thanks for joining us at The Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me again!

    Thanks for joining us at the Critter Crazy Challenge too.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the little owl image, so cute! Thanks for joining the LeAnn's World 101 challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon