Pages

Friday 17 March 2023

A Wee Challenge Reminder

Hi Everyone


Here is my latest DT creation for Sweet November Stamps
 
 
I am here with another challenge reminder for the Anything Goes/Fairies Challenge that is happening now in the Friends of Sweet November Facebook Group
 
For my reminder card I have used Sailing Sawyer and Sadie and created this watery scene using Copics and a White Gel Pen
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

 


7 comments:

  1. OMG this is so stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable! Fabulous colouring and the sea looks amazing! Thanks for joining in at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa: thanks for coming back and linking your cute sailing card to TFATU! Adorable! --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, the coloring is amazing, especially love the water. Thank you for joining us at the Paper Funday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such happy faces! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Funday Challenge and we hope you'll play again soon.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute Lisa. Thank you for sharing with us over at Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
    Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really adorable. Love the scene you created. Beautiful colored. Thank you for joining us at the Penny's Paper-Crafty challenge. Good luck with your entry.

    Crafty Hugs, Renske Penny's DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon