Pages

Tuesday 14 March 2023

Bailey and Bee

Hi Everyone

Today I am sharing my latest DT card for Conie Fong Art 
 

There have been several new releases lately and this is one of them.  This cute image is called Bailey and Bee Sentiment Bundle 

I kept this CAS and made a Mother's Day Card.  I coloured the image using Copics

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 
 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon



7 comments:

  1. Awww, such a precious card for Mom! Thanks for sharing with us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Mother's Day card.
    Thank you for joining us over at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog.
    Revati, Cupcake Inspirations DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet card! Thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations. Nance, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO SWEET!!! I love that tiny bee and your bear is adorable. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Nora
    DT CIC

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card, Thanks for sharing it with us at The LeAnn's World 101 Challenge Blog.
    Big hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw this is super cute,

    Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cut card and image. Thanks for sharing it with us at Critter Crazy. Janet DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon