Pages

Thursday 16 March 2023

Pink Magnolias

Hi Everyone

Here I am sharing another inspiration for the Pink Gem Etsy Shop 


I am back with another card using the Magnolia Digi Stamp Set 
 
This set is so versatile and suitable for all ages!
 
This time I went with a pink combo and made a card very similar to the yellow one I did at the beginning of the month. I used a different flower arrangement this time.  You can see the Yellow version HERE
  
The sun ray effect is done with an MFT stencil and Distress ink

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

 
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

I would just like to remind all my crafty friends out there to come on over and join the Pink Gem Facebook Group  You will see lots of inspiration over there and see the New Releases as they arrive in the shop! 

Hope to see you again soon

 

8 comments:

  1. This is a lovely Birthday Card for a Nana! I really like these florals, Thanks for sharing with us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! Thanks so much for participating in our CREATIVE CRAFTERS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lisa ... this is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Triple B challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    Triple B
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty n' Pink, Lisa! The stenciled background makes the magnolias pop. Thank you for sharing your beautiful Birthday Wishes with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautifully elegant and simple card and yet it shines so well. The radiant stencil is a perfect fit for the background.

    Thank you for joining the Jan’s Digital Stamps challenge.

    Monica C. DT Jan’s Digital Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a wonderful card with those beautiful flowers and perfect stenciled background. Thanks for sharing with the first Triple B challenge. (Carol L, GD)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pleased to see your entry here at Creations in Pink.
    This is a lovely project.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Jackie DT @ Creations in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card. You colored the flowers beautiful and love the background. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Good luck with your entry.

    Crafty hugs, Renske Penny's DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon