Pages

Wednesday 1 March 2023

Fairy Bears Birthday Wishes

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of this months challenge over at Pearly Sparkles Challenge
 

The theme for this month is Include a Sentiment or Verse and I have used the cute Bella Benji Fairy Bundle image which are in the Conie Fong Art Etsy Store
 
I coloured them with Copics and enlarged the sentiment so that it took up a lot of the card front I added some sparkle with a Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen and Wink Of Stella
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

 

9 comments:

  1. Oh these little fairy bears are gorgeous! Such a sweet card, thank you for joining us at the Allsorts Challenge.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet card with the little Fairies Lisa, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. 💗💗💗this!! I saw this at the Critter Crazy Challenge and came by for a closer look. I would love you to come and play with us at Park Hopping My Happy Place Challenge. Your card reminds me of Disney’s Duffy Bear popular at Tokyo Disney Sea and was at Epcot, Disneyworld through 2018. I hope you'll join the fun! Have a creative week. Join at https://parkhoppingmyhappyplace.com/ or with #parkhoppingmyhappyplace on Instagram. Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such adorable little fairy bears on this beautifully done card!
    Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing with us at Park Hopping My Happy Place. Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cute Teddy Bear Fairies
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card with a gret sentiment and those fairy bears are just so cute, thanks for sharing with us at Fab'n'Funky.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafty Catz Challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG.... how cute!!!! Like it!

    Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon