Pages

Saturday 2 May 2020

Witches Boot

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of this months challenge over at The Fairy and The Unicorn Challenge 

 
The theme is Anything Goes as long as its Fantasy themed.

The DT have been in discussions since the start of the last challenge as to what was fantasy (in our eyes) and what wasn't and so we came up with a list and you can find that on the side bar on the challenge blog.  It just gives clearer guidelines and some ideas in case you are unsure! 

We agreed that we would allow fantasy themed accessories such as Wizards Hats, Potion Bottles, Witches Shoes etc so as not to limit entries

I made my DT card using this image from Bugaboo Digi Stamps
called Heels Witches Shoe and I have coloured it using Copics.  I used a stitched star die to create the layered stars and the sentiment is a clear stamp from Stampingallday.




 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

12 comments:

  1. This is fabulous. I love the details you've added and your colouring is brilliant. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that gorgeous boot and all the sparkle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome card - love that boot!! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful witches boot. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card and colouring Lisa love the witches shoe and sparkly stars.Thank you for joining us at Colour Crazy
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fantastic card in lovely colours and design. Love all the glitter :)
    Thanks for joining us at Cute card Thursday. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! This is great!! Love the sentiment too :) Thanks for joining the challenge at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful colouring and great card! Thanks for joining our Bugaboo Stamps Anything Goes challenge this week, good luck in the draw
    Jen L
    Bugaboo Stamps Designer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous creation! Love the layout. Thanks for entering our challenge at Make My Monday. Crafty hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fabulous card, I love it, the boot is just up my street. Great colouring. Thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday, we appreciate your visit. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon