Pages

Friday 1 May 2020

Waving Hello to Winter

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of May's Challenge over at Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog 

 
The theme for this month is Add a Ribbon and/or Bow.  I hope that you can come on over and play along with us.

For my DT card I have used this gorgeous penguin from the Wintertime Penguins Pairables Set and I have coloured him up using Copis and Diamond Sparkles Glitter.  I then fussy cut him.   I used the sentiment which is also included in the set.  I used Red as my base and an embossed dots white card to create the layers.  The snow mound I cut using an MFT Scalloped Wavy Border Die.  I finished by adding red satin bows

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges




 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and sharing this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon,

7 comments:

  1. Oh how delightful! I adore this! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

    Hugs, Zowie xx

    Arty Divas DT

    Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, he’s such a cute penguin! Thank you for sharing with us at Fab ‘n’ Funky.

    Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Lisa, he's so perfect in the middle of his Swiss Dot snowstorm! Love the red and white combo. Thanks so much for playing along with us this month in our "Anything Goes with a Critter" challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies. Good luck and please come play again.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colouring of this adorable image. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card! I love your penguin in his red winter ensemble. Thanks for sharing it at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa, this is such a cute card! I love the texture from the embossing, and the penguin is adorable! Thanks for joining in at the Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge.

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just precious ... what a beautiful design! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Merry Little Christmas!
    Darlene
    MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon