Pages

Friday 22 May 2020

Pink Sparkly Bauble

Hi Everyone

I am here to share another CAS card.  This time a sparkly pink one!

The bauble is a rubber stamp from Stamps by Chloe and I stamped it with a Distress Ink pad and then added some glitter.  The Merry Christmas is also hand stamped but is from Stampingallday

It really is quite sparkly but not sure you can see it in the photo 

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon


7 comments:

  1. This is really pretty, I recognized it as a Chloe stamp. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. a fabulous card!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at sparkles monthly!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    Silvi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh - this is so pretty!! I think you could use it any time of year!! I love it!! Thanks for playing along with our "For the Ladies" challenge at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty and elegant card. Thanks for playing along with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges Caz. DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon