Pages

Sunday 10 May 2020

Sleeping Beauty Gift Bag

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of this months challenge over at StarStampz Challenge 


The theme for this month is Flowers.  I hope you can come on over and join in with us.

For my DT project I made a gift bag using Sleeping Beauty and I have coloured her using Copics.

I used LOTV floral patterned paper to decorate the bag, added some paper roses and finished with a satin bow.




 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this Gift Bag with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon


9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous gift bag, the lovely roses complement your sweet image perfectly. Thank you for playing along at Crafty Catz
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty gift bag with an adorable image of sleeping beauty which you have coloured beautifully. The roses are a great finishing touch. Thanks for joining us this month a Let's Craft and Create and good luck. Michelle DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful image and your coloring is awesome. Thanks for joining the challenge at Love to Craft Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely gift bag and your colouring is amazing. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Lisa........Thanks for joining us at Creative Sketchy Girls. Very nice and Good luck! Hope to see you again next time.
    Ine (DT) http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute bag and flowers.
    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    Uściski
    Danka
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty gift bag and image-love all the roses
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super:)Thanks for playing with us at Let's Craft and Create :)Ines DT
    http://inka-mojmalyswiat.blogspot.com/
    https://letscreatechallenges.blogspot.com/http://

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments.
    Crafty hugs

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon