Pages

Friday 1 May 2020

Dutch Bunny

Hi Everyone

It is the start of the new challenge over at Digi Doodle Studios Challenge Blog 



The theme for this month is Flower Power.  I hope you can come on over and play along with us.

If you are stuck for an image then visit the Digi Doodle Studios STORE there is no shortage of images covering this theme and they are all so cute! 

For my DT card I made a Dutch Fold card using the Hippity Hoppity Bunnies Pairables Set

The light blue patterned paper is also from Digi Doodle Studios and you can find it in the Honey Bee Sweet Dots & Diamonds Paper Pack 

I used a fussy cut the bunny and used a Spellbinders small decorative circle to mount her on.  I used a Marianne Craftables Die to create the flowers and added pearl gems to the centres.  I also popped on three extra pearl gems at the centre base of the card

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges



 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think. 
 
Don't forget to visit the Digi Doodle Studios Facebook Page where you can enter our Anything Goes using a DDS Image.

7 comments:

  1. Adorably CUTE card and I LOVE the fold!! thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
    Diane TSH DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so sweet and I love this fold! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, so sweet! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

    Hugs, Zowie xx

    Arty Divas DT

    Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card design. Many thanks for joining us in our current challenge of HAPPY BIRTHDAY OR FANCY FOLD OR BOTH at The Sisterhood Of Crafters Challenge..good luck with your lovely entry.[aNNie design team member for The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card, and I LOVE the pearl flower centres! Thank you for joining in with us at The Paper Shelter this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies! This is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Creative Crafters Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon