Pages

Monday 4 May 2020

Pink and Black Flutterby

Hi Everyone

I am so pleased to be a Guest Designer for another month over at Conie Fong Art & Design Facebook Group 

I have gone CAS style for my card this time

I have used image Flutterby Daisy and she and all the other gorgeous images are available in the STORE

The card is a 7" x 5" and I used Tim Holtz Distess Oxides along with a stencil that a fellow crafter sent me as a gift. I like using stencils and I really need to increase my selection and play a bit more. 

I went for a black and pink colour scheme and layered the stenciled paper onto black card.  I fussy cut the image and glued this on and finished by adding alphabet peel offs to make the HELLO




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

12 comments:

  1. Mega cute and so beautifully coloured. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Keep safe, stay home and craft instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! love the coloring and this is such a pretty card. Thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT/KC

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning!!

    Thanks for playing along at MAWTT,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is a stunning design, beautiful colouring and use of stencil. Thanks for playing along with us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello… Thanks for sharing your lovely card with ‘Moving Along with the Times Challenge Blog’; it fits perfectly with our ‘Flowers’ challenge theme. Hope you can join us next month for our new challenge. Diane Louise (Team Leader) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so pretty. I love the stenciled background and the darling image and colors. Great coloring. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Catz. (this card would fit the challenge over at Creations in Pink)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely CAS card! Your image is beautiful!! Thank you for playing with us at MMM and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just perfect for the Challenge!
    Great project!
    Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
    Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Not Just Cards Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous CAS card, beautiful image. Thank you for sharing with us at Creations in Pink challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing your gorgeous creation with us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. great card for our flowerchallenge!
    Nancy
    Creative Sketchy girls

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon