Pages

Saturday 15 February 2020

Spring Chloe Notebook

Hi Everyone

Here I am sharing another inspiration for the Pink Gem Etsy Shop 


This time I have decorated a note book using this recently released Spring Chloe which I have coloured using Copics 

I followed this months sketch at Cheerful Sketches  I used a Memory Box Alphabet Die so that I could personalise it for my Daughter Chloe.  I added a paper flower, satin bow and finished with some Heart Buttons.  

I would like to enter this Note Book into the following Challenges

Cheerful Sketches Challenges 
 Jan' Digi Stamps - Anything Goes
Daisy Chain Challenges - For The Girls 
Craft Rocket Challenges - Buttons and/or Bows 
Through The Purple Haze Challenges - Anything Goes 
Creative Moments - Anything Goes 
All Fun Challenges - Anything Goes 
Lemon Shortbread Challenge - Anything Goes 
Arty Divas - Anything Goes 
Colour Crazy Craft Challenge - Anything Goes 
Alphabet Challenge Blog - W is for Anything You Wish 




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

I would just like to remind all my crafty friends out there to come on over and join the Pink Gem Facebook Group  You will see lots of inspiration over there and see the New Releases as they arrive in the shop! 

Hope to see you again soon 

14 comments:

  1. She is sweet and charming...Love the soft colors. Chloe will delight in receiving your beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing your awesome creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge! Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable. A lovely image beautifully coloured. Would make a lovely gift. for joining our challenge this month on Daisy Chains and good luck! Michelle DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet image, and your coloring is beautiful! Wonderful sketch as well. Thanks so much for joining in the challenge at Jan's Digital images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card with that lovely image.
    Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, this is so sweet! Thanks so much for joining us at Jan's digi stamps Challenges. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining the challenge of Cheerful Sketches.
    Ditta DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully decorated Lisa love the cute image and the design
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card. Thanks for joining us over at Colour Crazy Challenge and good luck.

    - Hanna, DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable girl and sweet card... Thanks for joining us at All Fun Challenges
    Wish you good luck and hope to see you soon
    Lady-owner & DT All fun challenges

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, your card is so darling... I love this!

    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

    Hugs, Zowie xx

    Arty Divas DT

    Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is so pretty. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. I hope you can join us again soon.
    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining with ust at Daisy Chain Challenges this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute card!! Thank-you so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! Sorry so late for commenting, but life has been a bit tough lately. I want to take a moment today to tell you that you are an awesome artist! Happy International Women’s Day!.
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon