Pages

Saturday 1 February 2020

Birthday Fairy

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of this months challenge over at The Fairy and the Unicorn Challenge 


 The theme as always is Anything Goes as long as it is a Fantasy Themed Project.  Hope you can come on over and play along with us this month.

For my DT card I used my new die that I got for my Birthday in January. It is from Studiolight Essentials and I love it!  The Image is from Lili Of The Valley and is called Birthday Fairy  I have coloured her using Copics and there is sparkle on her wings where I used a clear start gelly roll pen but not sure it shows in the photos .  I threaded twine through the holes and tied a knot on the inside.  I decorated the thinner panel with a feather, paper straws, paper flowers, a satin bow and pearl gems.  The sentiment is from Stampingallday and stamped using a Memento Tuxedo Ink pad.






Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

10 comments:

  1. Very sweet image and fabulous elements. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  2. a lovely card with your colouring and papers, thanks for sharing at Crafty catz challenge
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really very sweet,

    Thanks for playing along at both Creative Moments and Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER SWEET card!
    Love your image & colouring, love your fancy fold and ornate panel too!
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck with your entry :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card, I love your image. Thanks for entering the Aud Sentiments Challenge
    Jenny (DT Team)
    https://gingerninjacrafts.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet fairy! You colored her perfectly. I like the unusualness of the die-cut... very interesting. Thank you for sharing your card with the Sisterhood of Crafters "newly acquired stash" challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG this is just PRECIOUS! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great creation - thanks for sharing it with us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty, just love LOTV stamps gorgeous and thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT/KC

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome and so creative. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Catz.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon