Pages

Sunday 9 February 2020

Lilibeth's Wagon

Hi Everyone

Today is an exciting day!  I am here to share with you one of the New Releases that will be in the store on Friday at Digi Doodle Studios 



This little cutie is called Lilibeth's Wagon (Link won't work till Friday 14th) and I have coloured her up using Copics




She reminded me of my hairdressers little girl. She wears her hair in little blonde bunches and is just such a cutie.  I made this up ready for her third birthday later in the year.

Pop on over to the Digi Doodle Studios Facebook Group where you can see all the wonderful DT showcase projects. 

I used GoKreate circle dies and Spellbnders Scalloped circle dies to create the card.  The banner is a Marianne Creatables die and I used alphabet peel offs to add the 3 Today.  I popped on a satin bow to finish

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges







8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image and beautifully coloured -love the banners
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lisa, Absolutely Delightful circle card circumference in a girly pink scallop and embellished with an adorable pink banner sentiment! Brilliantly colored. Thank you for sharing your elegantly sweet creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge! Good Luck! Stop in again and play with us.
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO pretty and the shape just makes it so special. Thanks for joining us at the Crafters Café, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply adorable, super is cute Lisa, love the colors and thanks for playing at KC this week. I like it a lot.

    Leanne DT/KC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa just popping back to say-Thank you for joining us at Daisy Chain
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, this is so sweet. Very nice and I love shaped cards. Thanks for joining the challenge at Love To Craft Challenge Blog. Dorlene DT LTCCB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card and such a sweet little girl! Thanks for joining us Daisy Chain Challenges.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, I love the image and great layout. Thanks for joining in this months 'Use Die-Cuts or Punches' challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon