Pages

Saturday 1 February 2020

For Daddy

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of the new challenge over at Crafty Animals 


 The theme as always is Anything Goes as long as you include an animal on your project

I hope that you can come on over and play along with us this month

For my DT card I used an image from Lili Of The Valley Digi Stamps called James Laptop and I have coloured him using Copics

It is my Husbands Birthday 1st week February so the kids can give him this!

The Card is a 7 x 7.  The Patterned papers are from Trimcraft and I have layered them onto a Matt Silver Base Card.  The sentiment I typed on the laptop before I printed the image.  I finished by adding some silver pearl gems.



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon 


9 comments:

  1. Wow love the colours and texture. Thank you for entering our Challenge at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog https://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.com/
    Regards
    Mel DT
    https://melgeecrafts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colouring and your colour choice. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet teddy and beautifully coloured. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Shelter challenge- Patsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweetie, love that fur colouring. Thanks for sharing with us at 2CraftyCritterCrazies, CarolG.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card, love your coloring! Thanks so much for playing along at THE PAPER SHELTER Challenge this week with our digital image theme. Hugs:) Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute card,love the design and this little bear....
    thanks a lot for joining us at all fun challenges

    Lady- owner/DT all fun challenges

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love a LOTV image and James is one of my faves, great colour choice too.
    Thanks for sharing at Cardz4Guyz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A stunning bear from LOTV. I love your background choice.
    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card I love this cute lottle bear !
    Thank you for joining us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge
    Greetz
    Margo DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon