Pages

Monday 10 February 2020

Reading Time

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of this months challenge over at StarStampz Challenge 




The theme for this month is Lots of Layers and I have used this image called Journey Through A Book  I love to read and I like to work with images to do with books so this one was perfect for my card!

I like to layer so I have used an Evergreen and a Pale Green cardstock to create the layers.  I decided not to add a sentiment to this card as I wanted it to be for any occasion. Thinking it would be good for a Thank you Teacher Card at the end of the school year.




 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.


8 comments:

  1. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. I like all the monochrome layers and that image is so adorable. Thanks for playing with us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card love the cute image and all the layers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - the layers around the lovely image are amazing! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” February Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card and layers. Thanks for sharing over at Colour Crazy challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card,

    Thanks for sharing over at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have this image and it's so cute. Love your make, Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Challenges and best of luck in the draw! Donna - DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully coloured and I love all the layers.

    Thanks for joining us at LeAnn's World 101.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon