Pages

Saturday 1 February 2020

I have been Koala-ified!

Hi Everyone

I am so excited to tell you that there are some new Pairables digi sets in the Digi Doodle Studios Shop



I just know that you will love them they are the cutest!

The set I have used to make my card is called Koala-ified



There are also seals appearing today and check out the Wine Time ones and the Otters that were released a little while ago.

I have coloured this cutie using Copics.  The sentiment is also in the Digi Set and the papers can be found in the In The Jungle digi paper pack in the store.  I used a Creative Expressions die to cut the swirly leaves.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges




  
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

6 comments:

  1. A super card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute!!! Please visit my special challenge at DAK! https://do-allkreatives.blogspot.com/2020/01/australian-challenge.html

    Have fun and a nice day
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I need to check out these digi stamps! You made such a cute card, I love how you coloured your koala, gorgeous. Thanks for entering the Aud Sentiments Challenge
    Jenny (DT Team)
    https://gingerninjacrafts.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Altogether sweet and so topical now with all the poor Koalas in trouble in Aus. Thanks for sharing with us at 2CraftyCritterCrazies, CarolG.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You koalified for a cute card too. Thanks for sharing with us at the Crafters Cafe, CarolG.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness. This is super cute I love the koala and of course the pun! Thanks for joining the current challenge at Love To Craft Challenge Blog. Dorlene DT LTCCB

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon