Pages

Thursday 1 November 2018

Special Delivery

Hi Everyone

It is the start of the new challenge over at Digi Doodle Studios Challenge Blog 


The theme for this month is Winter/Christmas

If you are stuck for an image then visit the Digi Doodle Studios STORE there is no shortage of images covering this theme and they are all so cute!

I made a Gift Bag for my DT Project this time using this cute image called Penguin Wobbles Special Delivery and I have coloured him using Copics and Diamond Sparkles Glitter.

I used a Cottage Cutz die to cut the holly leaves and a GoKreate Die to cut the tag.  I popped on some Jingle Bells, a Red Satin Bow and some Red Pearl Gems for the Berries

I would like to enter this Gift Bag into the following Challenges



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think. 
 
Don't forget to visit the Digi Doodle Studios Facebook Page where you can enter our Anything Goes using a DDS Image. 

Hope to see you again soon

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful work! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful gift bag, thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous gift bag, love the image. Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge. EmmaT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fabby looking card. It looks smasing! Thank you for taking the time to join us over at the Winter Wonderland challenges this time.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful idea/gift. Thanks for playing our twist challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks. Love that stamp of course, coloring is awesome too!

    Leanne DT/4CC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at MLCC, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who wouldn't love to receive a gift in this fabulous bag? Adorable. So pleased you shared with us at Alphabet Challenges. We hope to see you visit us again. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous gift bag with the most adorable image. Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon