Pages

Tuesday 27 November 2018

Merry Christmas from Jack!

Hi Everyone

It is my turn to share some inspiration with you for Digi Doodle Studios and today I have made a Gift Tag using Jacks Ginger Gingerbread Gift Tag which I have coloured with Copics and then fussy cut.

I cut the tag shape from Red Glitter Card using a GoKreate Tag die and tied on some red glitter thread.  I used a Sizzix Die to cut the candy cane.  I added a Merry Christmas Peel Off, a Red Bow and finished with some clear gems




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this Tag with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

Don't forget to visit the Digi Doodle Studios Facebook Page where you can enter our Anything Goes using a DDS Image monthly challenge.

Hope to see you again soon

4 comments:

  1. Aww, this is such a fabulous image and I love your tag! Thanks for joining us at fab ‘n’ funky, Rachel (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely fun gingerbread tag! Thank you for sharing at Christmas Crafts All Year Round.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable tag!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ‘ROUND challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon