Pages

Tuesday 13 November 2018

Peppermint and Gingerbread!

Hi Everyone

It is my turn to share a little bit of inspiration with you today for Digi Doodle Studios 


And here it is in the cute form of Jacks Ginger Cocoa Mug which I have coloured with Copics. I decorated the cake with Liquid Pearls.

I went slightly non traditional with a Mint Green and White colour combo

The Card blank is a 7" Square and I have used Mint Green and White embossed dots card for the layers.

The sentiment is hand stamped and is from Stampingallday.  To finish I popped on a Mint Green satin bow




Don't forget to visit the Digi Doodle Studios Facebook Page where you can enter our Anything Goes using a DDS Image and we also have our monthly challenge over on the Challenge Blog where the theme for this month is Christmas/Winter 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon. 




10 comments:

  1. Lovely cute card, love the colors. Megan from the Happy Craft challenge, anything goes. https://thehappycraftchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cute image and fabulous colouring..
    Thank you so much for sharing and joining in with us at CCAYR...[ Christmas Crafts All Year Round]

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Lisa love the embossing and all the wonky layers.cute image and fabulous colouring.Thank you for joining us at Daisy Chain
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Lisa,

    That is a gorgeous card I love it its fantastic. I love the layout and that image is just gorgeous and using christmas colours too anyone would love to receive that card. Thanks for joining in with the Incy Wincy Designs Christmas theme. Cheryl DT

    So you can follow my blog at https://thecraftinghearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is just precious Lisa! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really sweet image and great design. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this project! so cute! Thanks so much for joining us this time at Incy Wincy Design. Francesca - http://cardescrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful design. Thank you for sharing it at the Creative moments challenge. Leona x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ‘ROUND challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon