Pages

Friday 23 November 2018

Christmas Unicorn

Hi Everyone

I am here to share with you a Christmas card I have made using the Pre-coloured Digi Stamp from Pink Gem Designs called  Santa Sleigh Unicorn


The Card Blank is a 6" Square and I printed the Pre-coloured Digi out and layered him on to blue card.  The light blue snowflake paper is from Hel Cuppleditch and is very glittery.  I used a Tattered lace Snowflake die to cut the snowflakes and added a Sentiment.  I finished by popping on some Pearl Gems and a blue satin bow.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me today.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card . Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck We have a DT call why not join us.
    Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Lisa, What a beautiful christmas card I love how the colours are delicate colours to go with that special unicorn. I loge your card. Thank you for joining us at the challenge at Incy Wincy Designs. Thanks Cheryl DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty, delicate card!
    Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Shelter Challenge - good luck! Hugs, Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon