Pages

Friday 9 November 2018

In the Candlelight

Hi Everyone

I am so excited to share with you my finished October 2018 Kit and Clowder colouring Class.

All coloured with Copics! I am pleased with how this turned out!  I am impressed with how the floor glows from the candle lol!

The Image is called Special Edition Penguin Candlelight  from Whimsy Stamps and I printed the image so that it would fit on a 5" x 7" Card Blank with a border.   With this in mind I layered it onto a gold encapsulated glitter card.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges


 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! It reminds of ‘‘twas the night before Christmas. Thank you for joining us and good luck with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest, love it, thanks for joining us at MAWTT. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Stunning.
    Thank you for entering our Challenge at Lemon Shortbread http://lemonshortbreadchallenge.blogspot.com/
    Regards
    Mel DT
    https://melgeecrafts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a wonderful job with your coloring! I love Kit and Clowder too! Thanks for joining us and good luck with your entry!
    Hugs Joy
    craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely colouring on your pretty card, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super cute card. Thank you for taking part in the "Love To Craft Challenge". DT Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a perfectly colored, sweet image ! I agree, the candlelight on the floor detail is fabulous

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon