Pages

Saturday 3 November 2018

Gift Bag Set

Hi Everyone

It is the start of the new challenge over at CCC Digi Creations today


The theme for this month is Winter Time.  I do hope you can come on over and play along with us this month.  This will be the last challenge of the year as the DT are taking a break during December

For my DT Project this time I created a Gift Bag and Matching Card Set.  I made a large bag, a small bag and a 6" square card to go with them all using this cute pre-coloured decoupage card kit from Pink Gem Designs

I decoupaged the images and cut tags using a GoKreate Tag Die.  I stamped the sentiment on them using a Memento Tuxedo Ink pad.  I then added a Pink Satin Ribbon, hand tied a Bow and popped on Pearl Gems. 



 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today and share this Gift Bag Set with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

  




3 comments:

  1. What a great idea, love the card and the bags, awesome stamp and love the colors. Thanks for playing our twist challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT/4CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab idea, they all look wonderful, thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon