Pages

Tuesday 15 March 2016

Unicorn Sparkles

Hi Everyone

It's time for a new challenge over at CCC Digi Creations.  

This is my second Inspirational Card for this challenge and the image is from one of our fabulous sponsors Lacy Sunshine.  The Image is called Rory's Magical Unicorn and I coloured it using ProMarkers and added Diamond Sparkles to bits of the Image.

The theme over at the challenge blog for the next two weeks is Add Some Sparkle.  Pop on over and play along with us, we would love to see you sparkly creations.

The Card Blank is a 7" Square and my Base/Frame Layers are a Bazzill Basics Card.  The Patterned Paper is from Wild Rose Studio.  I cut a Circle using a Spellbinders Decorative Circle Die and then Cut the Image using a X-Cut Circle Die and layered this onto it.  I punched some Hearts from Pink Glitter Card using a X-Cut Punch and finished with a Satin Bow and tiny Sparkly Heart.




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share the card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

10 comments:

  1. A lovely card Lisa, sweet image, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Lisa! The paper is so pretty and the image is just adorable and you colored it perfectly! I love the dainty bow and that Spellbinder circle die!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving this cute card. A wonderful image and card design. Thank you for joining us for the QKR Stampede challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card. Thanks for joining us at Scrapping 4 Fun

    Hugs
    Claudia
    DT Scrapping 4 Fun
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Hugs
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Scrapping4Fun Challenges. Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, you did lovely work :-)) Thank you for joining the challenge at Scrapping4fun. Hope to see you again next time.
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty feminine card. Thanks for joining us this week for our Sparkle Challenge @ QKR Stampede. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute!! Love your colors and design!! Thanks for joining at QKR Stampede, Pirjo Dt

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon