Pages

Tuesday 1 March 2016

CAS at Unicorn Challenge!

Hi Everyone

Its the start of New Challenge Theme over at Unicorn Challenge.


The Theme for March is CAS (Clean and Simple)  We want to see just that.  No patterned papers and minimal everything else.  CAS is all about no frills!  We don't usually have sponsors, but for this Challenge we would like to thank Morgan's ArtWorld for sponsoring us. 


For my DT card I used the image called Ballerina 2 and I coloured her with ProMarkers.  The Card Blank is a 6" Square and my Base/Frame Layer is a Bazzill Basics Card.  That's all I have to say about it as its CAS lol!

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

Thank you for stopping by and sharing this card with me today.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon




6 comments:

  1. I love the way you colored this beautiful image! Great CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa this is a beautiful card the image is stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Lisa so clean and fresh .....Lis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, I love the simplicity of your design, it looks just perfect with this lovely image. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing your project and entering our challenge at Craft Your Passion Challenges.
    I can’t wait to see what you create for our next challenge.
    Angie DT
    Craft Your Passion Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Card - I love it. Thanks for joining in the Morgan's Artworld Challenge this month. Wishing you lots of luck. Hugs Tracey DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon