Pages

Sunday 6 March 2016

Something New at Fabrika Fantasy

Hi There!!

I am so excited to share with you the latest News at Farbika Fantasy.


They have designed and released this Adult Colouring Page. It's Called Forest Waterfall and you can find it in the store.  They are around A4 Size but I printed this one out in word and depending on the Margin Size you have set will depend on what size the image prints.  This means that you can make them smaller for card projects or larger for framing etc.  There is also a twist with this colouring page.  Hidden within the Picture are characters and animals so this adds to the fun.  I had a good look before I started colouring and also got my children to look and see what they could find, but it wasn't until I started colouring the image up that I found more lol.




I coloured this picture using ProMarkers and mounted it onto Black Card.  I plan on framing this and hanging it in my Craft Room once I get it sorted.

2 comments:

  1. Lisa, you created a truly enchanted forest in the picture! And the colouring conveys the magical atmosphere of this scene perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lisa! This is gorgeous! I love this image of the Forest Waterfall with the beautiful Mermaid! You did an awesome job coloring this!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon