Pages

Monday 7 March 2016

Sentimental Ballerina

Hi Everyone

This is the second card that I have made for the new challenge starting today over at Creative Craft Cottage


The theme for the next fortnight is Let's Get Sentimental.  We would love for you to join in with us but don't forget to add that all important Sentiment.

We have three sponsors for this challenge and this card is using Abi Ballerina from All Dressed Up Stamps


The Card Blank is a 7" Square and I coloured the Image using ProMarkers then used Spellbinders Large Ovals to cut it out and Layer it.  My Base/Frame Layer is a Bazzil Bling Dark Pink Colour and the Patterned Papers are from Dovecraft Back to Basics Paper Pack.  The Die Cuts are from Wild Rose Studio which I cut in White.  The Sentiment is from Stanpingall day and I used a Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad to stamp it up.  I added Pink Paper Flowers and to finish decorated with Pink and White Pearl Gems in various sizes.







Thank you for stopping by to share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

17 comments:

  1. A beautifully coloured image love the soft tones Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet card! I love the image and the way you colored her. Love the flower die you used to create this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! I adore the sweet image and your gorgeous coloring! Thanks for joining us at Scrapping4Fun Challenges. Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful and delicate. Thank you for joining me at Pearly Sparkles it is very much appreciated. Hugs, Traci xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa this is a stunning card the ballerina is so pretty and I love all the shades of pink you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning design this is so pretty Thanks for playing All Dressed Up Challenge Love and hugs Carole x DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Scrapping 4 Fun

    Hugs
    Claudia
    DT Scrapping 4 Fun

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, you did lovely work :-)) Thank you for joining the challenge at Scrapping4fun. Hope to see you again next time.
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lisa this is so very pretty. Thanks so much for joining us at All Dressed Up. Do play along next time too!

    Sheila
    *All Dressed Up DT*

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty in pink, love those dies they're gorgeous
    Andrea x
    All Dressed Up DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty - I love all the detail around her. Thanks for joining us at All dressed up, good luck and I hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a pretty design, Lisa - I love the little ballerina image.

    Thanx for playing along with our 'Anything Pink' theme at the Alphabet Challenge.

    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx
    http://jaybescraftybitz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so pretty. Love the details with the layers, flowers, pearls and colours. Thanks for playing at Morgan's Artworld and good luck. Hope to see you back for a new challenge next week. Bettina DT Member at Morgan's Artworld xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card,move the pink and all the details!
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Hugs
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a pretty card!!!!! Thanks so much for participating in our ALPHABET challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon