Pages

Thursday 17 March 2016

Dark Lillies and Anything Goes

Hi Everyone

Its the start of a new challenge over at Craft Rocket Challenges today.


The theme for the next two weeks is Anything Goes.  A nice easy one for you all to come and join in with.

For my DT Inspiration Card I used an image by Ching-Chou Kuik called Dark Lillies that I bought a couple of years ago but never got around to colouring.  Anyway I found it in my files and thought I would print it up and make something with it.  I coloured it using my ProMarkers.

The Card Blank is a 6" Scalloped Square and I have used Layers of Bazill Basics purple shades card for the Layers.  The Purple and the Spotty Paper are from Wild Rose Studio.  I added some Purple Marabou Feathers and a Lilac Satin Bow and to finish I popped on some Clear Flower Gems and Pearls.




Thank you for stopping by today and sharing this card with me.  Please come on over and join in with the challenge and have a look at what my Talented Teamies have created for your inspiration.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

19 comments:

  1. This is quite amazing Lisa, beautiful, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous as always Love the color Lis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa your card is gorgeous! Love the image and all the layers and the addition of the feather! Just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful image and your colouring is brilliant Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shades of purples with your pretty card....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card. Love it.

    hugs
    Claudia
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous colouring which you know I don't do so I'm quite jealous

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Lisa, such a pretty image and fab colouring. Thank you for sharing with us in our challenge at Crafty ~Friends and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lisa this is a stunning card I love the beautiful image. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty, great image and the coloring is awesome. Thanks for entering our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.
    Leanne DT/LPCF

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty image. She looks so thoughtful. The deep colors you used on this image match her perfectly.

    Thank you for joining us at Li’l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful. Love the colours. Thank you for joining me at Pearly Sparkles it is very much appreciated. Hugs, Traci xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful colouring of your image. Thankyou for sharing with us at Crafting From The Heart. Hugs ValeryAnne.D.T.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty. Love the colour scheme. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.

    Hugs Helen P (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is great card! I love all the layering you added and the coloring is fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion. -Rina

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card. Beautiful image pefectly coloured and love the feathers. Thanks for joining us over at Sparkles Monthly Challenges - Girlie Challenge and good luck! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ohhh this image is so pretty and love the feathers too, glad you had time to join our anything goes challenge at Crafty Friends, good luck, hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  18. This sweet girl looks so pensive. This card could be used for anything. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful <3 Thank you for sharing your gorgeous project at Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration and Challenge Blog this month.. Hope to see you again in our next challenge.. And Good Luck at the draw.. xx ~RoRa <3

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon