Pages

Sunday 6 March 2016

New Teamie!

Hi Everyone

I have some Exciting News.  My friend and Teamie has taken over the running of Dragonfly Dreams Challenge.  I am happy to announce that I am part of the very talented team.

The theme for this month is "Use a Die Cut"  Please come on over and join in with us.  There was a bit of a Mix Up with sponsors and Fabrika Fantasy stepped in to help so Thank You to them and here is my first DT card for this challenge using their newly released image called Mischevious Leprechaun

 
I coloured the image using ProMarkers.  The sentiment I typed up on my PC and added to the Image before printing it.  There isn't alot of call in the UK for Leprechauns/St Patrick's Day so I didn't have a suitable die to use (as the theme is use a Die Cut!)  So shock horror I had to buy a new one, yes I know nay excuse.  So my new purchase is Four Leaf Clover from BeBunni and I cut a few of these in Green Glitter Card.  To finish I added Pearl Gems.



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share my first card on this new DT.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

7 comments:

  1. this is fabulous he looks a cheeky little chap Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Saint Patrick's Day card! That leprechaun sure has a devilish look on his face, love the background paper! You colored this perfectly! Congratulations on becoming part of the Design Team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and fun card, great coloring, too! Thank you for joining our Double D 'Feeling Green' challenge!
    Diane DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute creation Lisa! Great coloring and love the added shamrocks! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Feeling GREEN’ Challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice and joyful card! And the colouring is excellent. It is great to hear that you have joined the Dragonfly Dreams team. Congratulations, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lisa this is a wonderful card. Congratulations. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon