Pages

Saturday 16 April 2022

Sunflower Gnome ATC's

Hi Everyone

Here I am sharing another inspiration for the Pink Gem Etsy Shop 


It is an ATC day on my blog today!!

There is a new set in the store and it is called Sunflower Gnomes and as soon as I saw them I knew I wanted to give them backgrounds and make some spring themed ATC's

There are 5 of them in this set and I have used three of them to make these ATC's

I would like to enter these ATC's into the following Challenges
 



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share these ATC's with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

I would just like to remind all my crafty friends out there to come on over and join the Pink Gem Facebook Group  You will see lots of inspiration over there and see the New Releases as they arrive in the shop!   Also follow Pink Gem Designs on Instagram too HERE




 


8 comments:

  1. Absolutely Wonderful! The scenes are fabulous and give the illusion of a 3-D painting. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenge!
    Donna
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm back wearing a different DT Hat to say Thanks for sharing your lovely ATC's with us at Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge and Happy Easter.
    Donna
    Admin for Jan's Digi Stamps Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very talents making the 3D type backgrounds, Lisa! Thank you for sharing your Gnome-able creations with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Hope you will join us each month for a NEW challenge. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and colouring Lisa thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word Lisa, your backgrounds are phenomenal! Incredible colouring of these adorable gnomes. You must have been having SO much fun! Thanks for sharing these with us at Passion for Markers! Wishing you a Happy Easter.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous ATC cards Lisa. Thank you for sharing with us over here at The Creative Crafters Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Wendy DT Member for https://creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. back again thanks for sharing at crafty catz

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are just lovely Lisa. Thank you for sharing with us over here at The Creative Crafters Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Wendy DT Member for https://creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon