Pages

Tuesday 5 April 2022

Happy Birthday Husband

 Hi Everyone

Today is the start of this months challenge over at Daisy Chain Challenges 
 

 
Our theme for this month is Happy Birthday and I have made this card using the Balloons and Happy Birthday Sentimen tfrom Tricycle Gnome which you can find in the Conie Fong Art Etsy Store
 
I coloured the balloons using Copics and the Husband sentiment is a clear stamp from Stampingallday
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love this Lisa. Thank you for sharing with us over here at The Creative Crafters Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Wendy DT Member for https://creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coloring on those balloons, they look great! Great card!

    Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, I hope you play along again this time!

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon