Pages

Saturday 23 April 2022

Spring Gopher

 Hi Everyone

Here is my latest DT project for Last Minute Manda 
 

 
Last Minute Manda  and Kit and Clowder have teamed up to bring the members a free digi set called Spring Gophers

This cute character is one of the freebies in this set.  You can get the set if you are a member of both Facebook Groups.  Go to Kit and Clowder to claim the freebie
 
Here is the card I made the sentiment is a clear stamp from Circa Designs 
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon





5 comments:

  1. Super cute work with great colors! Nice work...

    Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, wonderful coloring, and such a cute card, thanks for playing our CAS challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

    Have a great day!
    Leanne DT Member/KCC

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Lisa thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWwww! This is just wonderful, a lovely sentiment and design. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute thanks for sharing at crafty catz and good luck

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon