Pages

Friday 1 April 2022

Hi There!

 Hi Everyone

I am pleased to announce that I am on the DT for Last Minute Manda 
 

I had never heard of this digi company until last week when a fellow team mate asked if I would like to join the DT with her and another lady.  How could I say no when there is so much cuteness in the store to play with??

I have a thing for bookworms and so I just had to have this set called Bookworm
 
I am a bit of a bookworm myself lol!
 
I coloured the Image using Copics and drew him in a shelf to sit on.  The Hi sentiment is a clear stamp from Sweet November Stamps
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
  

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon

5 comments:

  1. wonderful CAS card Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too cute!! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa this is so cute and no longer you couldnt say No and thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just made my day, so cute, love the coloring and the image is so cute, so glad you played our challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

    Leanne DT/KCC
    Krafty Chicks Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a fun work! Great job you've done!

    Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon