Pages

Friday 22 April 2022

Birthday Gnome

Hi Everyone

Here I am sharing another inspiration for the Pink Gem Etsy Shop 


This new cutie has just arrived and I just had to CAS him and give him a yellow outfit.  I seem to have a thing for colouring Yellow at the moment!

This new image is called Birthday Gnome and I coloured him up using Copics.  The sentiment is a clear stamp from Sweet November Stamps and it was just perfect to go with this little Guy.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

I would just like to remind all my crafty friends out there to come on over and join the Pink Gem Facebook Group  You will see lots of inspiration over there and see the New Releases as they arrive in the shop! 

Hope to see you again soon

 


9 comments:

  1. OMG how adorable!!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute gnome, you have colored it so nicely, and I love that little snail peeking from behind! Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cette carte est vraiment très mignonne et si tendrement colorée, Lisa.
    J'adore !
    Merci pour votre participation à notre challenge Colour Crazy.
    Avec l'espoir de vous revoir de nouveau.
    MaryannG G.D. Colour Crazy Challenge

    This card is really very cute and so tenderly colored, Lisa.
    I like !
    Thank you for participating in our Colour Crazy challenge.
    With the hope of seeing you again.
    MaryannG G.D. Colour Crazy Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little gnome is adorable.
    Lia DT TSOC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa, such a sweet image, again fantastic colouring!, and a great CAS card. Love it!

    Thanks for joining in with us at Crafty Calendar Challenges, look forwarding to seeing you again.

    Sarah
    Crafty Calendar DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me again ... I just love this gnome and your coloring is perfect! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Colorful Options!
    Darlene
    COLORFUL OPTIONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Lisa. Thank you for sharing with us over here at The Creative Crafters Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Wendy DT Member for https://creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute. Awesome image and colors. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Catz. Colour Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving your spring gnome, love the colors you used and the CAS design. Thank you for joining SheepSki Designs "Cute"-challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon