Pages

Tuesday 2 November 2021

The Cutest Snowman

 Hi Everyone

Today is the start of this months challenge over at Unicorn Challenge Blog
 

The theme for this month is Christmas/Winter.  This is our last challenge this year as the DT are taking December off.  We will be back on January 4th with a new challenge

For my DT card this time I have used Winter Snowman from C.C. Designs  He is my favourite Snowman.  I just think he is so cute!

I coloured him with Copics and added Diamond Sparkle Glitter to him.  I used Spellbinders and Go Kreate Dies to create the Circle Layers and cut a snow mound from Hammered Card using an MFT Scalloped Wavy Border Die.  The snowflake and the Merry Christmas are both Tattered Lace Dies and I popped on a clear aqua gem to the centre of the snowflake

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.
 

7 comments:

  1. This is just so darn cute. He is sooooo lovable. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Whimsy that catches the heart Lisa! Thank you for sharing your Fun creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Join us again each month for a NEW challenge. Happy Holidays!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card, I like the soft colors you used, glad you joined us at Jan's Digi Stamps challenge, hope to see you next month. Donna DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa your card is delightful. That little snowman is just precious. Well done! Thank you for sharing over at Penny's Challenge. DT~Jana

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card. Thank you for joining in at Colour Crazy Challenge. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulously colored, Lisa, and I love, love, LOVE the winter-y blue combo! Thanks so much for playing along with us in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps this month. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful Christmas card. Lovely polka dot paper and an adorable snowman image.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore November Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon