Pages

Tuesday 16 November 2021

Bungee Gnomes

 Hi Everyone

Here is my last card for this month for Conie Fong Art 

I got a little creative with this image and turned it upside down.  I drew in the Top of a Christmas Tree and a couple bits of bungee rope and made it look like these gnomes have had to stack up and bungee to get the Star on the Top!   Reminds me of Polar Express (My favourite Christmas Film) when the Elves bungee to put the star on from the airship lol!
 
 The image is called Christms Gnome Stack and I coloured it using Copics

I have been asked what Copics I used to create the Top of the Tree.  I am usually really rubbish at keeping lists but I did manage to write these down!
G29, YG67, YG17, G24 & G21

The image is called and I coloured it using Copics
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges 

 

 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon


12 comments:

  1. A fun image and great CAS card design, thank you for entering our challenge at Passion for Markers this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fun card for Christmas and beautifully coloured. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun image, I love the way you used it for this creative card! Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is too cute and so creative. Thanks for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Barbara DT member for { World Wide Open Design Team Challenge}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very imaginative Lisa! Thank you for sharing your inventive creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Great Job! Join us again for a NEW challenge each month for a NEW challenge. Happy Crafting and Holiday greetings!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A design that made me smile!
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at Crafty Catz.
    GDT Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow loving this so funny and thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such charming image and I love the tree you have made. Looks smashing! Thanks for joining us over at PFM this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the design and thanks for sharing at PFM with our Christmas challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card!! thanks for participating in Crafts Galore Encore challenge blog at http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is cute Lisa! Your scene is just delightful. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Gale DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful image and beautiful project. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon